Through this vacancy notice, the Wildlife Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking to hire staff for its Battagram Wildlife Division Battagram. We get these Wildlife Department KPK Battagram Wildlife Division Jobs 2021 from the Daily Express newspaper o 27th August 2021. The recruitment for these posts will be conducted through the Examiner Testing & Evaluation Services Private Limited. Candidates can download the application form from www.examiner.org.pk.
Wildlife Department KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||27th August 2021|
|Last Date:||September 26, 2021|
|Company:||Wildlife Department KPK|
|Address:||Niaz Muhammad Khan Niazi, Deputy Conservator Wildlife, Battagram Wildlife Division, Battagram|
Join WhatsApp Group
Wildlife Division Battagram is looking to hire Wildlife Watcher (BPS-07) and Driver (BPS-06). Candidates having Matriculation and Intermediate qualifications can apply for these vacancies. The complete information on required criteria and application procedure is given in the advertisement and also available on the Examiner website. Candidates should also apply for Mansehra Wildlife Division Jobs.
Wildlife Watcher (BPS-07) Jobs Criteria:
- Total Posts: 02
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 Years
- Education: Intermediate (Matriculation with Science)
- Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Chest: 32 to 34 Inches
- Race: 2 Kilometer in 20 Minutes
- Total Posts: 01
- Age Limit: 18 to 35
- Qualifications: Matriculation & LTV/HTV License Holders
- Medical Fit
The appointment for these vacancies will be as per Government Rules. The minorities quota will be observed. Candidates having domicile of Battagram district are eligible to apply. Government servants may also apply through the proper channels.
How to Apply for Wildlife Department KPK Battagram Wildlife Division Jobs 2021?
- Application Forms and Challan Forms can be downloaded from www.examiner.org.pk Or Click Here.
- Applicants are requested to deposit the Application Processing Fee on the prescribed challan form.
- Interested individuals can forward their applications with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, domicile, CNIC, and a copy of the deposit slip to P.O Box No. 50, Peshawar Cantt.
- The last date to receive the applications is September 26th, 2021.