Ministry of Maritime Affairs Government of Pakistan is looking to hire applications from Pakistani Nationals for the new Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2021 – Application Form www.moma.gov.pk. We collect this career notice from the Daily Jang newspaper on 2nd September 2021.
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||2nd September 2021|
|Last Date:||September 20, 2021|
|Company:||Ministry of Maritime Affairs|
|Address:||Deputy Secretary-I, Ministry of Maritime Affairs, 8th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
Join WhatsApp Group
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Islamabad is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the post of Technical Advisor MP-I on a contract basis. The post will be filled strictly on merit. Interested professionals who want to get selected for these vacancies should meet the eligibility requirements of the post listed below.
- Ph.D. Degree in Maritime/Shipping and Allied Sciences includes Marine/Naval Sciences from a globally recognized/HEC recognized university with at least 14 years professional experience or Masters in relevant subject with 18 years of experience in the same discipline.
- The maximum age limit is 62 Years.
The tenure of the Technical Advisor shall be initially for a period of three years further extendable for a maximum period of two years subject to satisfactory performances. Only eligible individuals are requested to forward resumes.
How to Apply for Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2021?
- The application form is available on the Ministry of Maritime Affairs website www.moma.gov.pk.
- Applicants may forward applications with all necessary documents and information to the Deputy Secretary-I, Ministry of Maritime Affairs, 8th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Applications should be delivered to the mentioned address before 20th September 2021.
- To download the format of the application – Click Here.