Food Safety and Halal Food Authority Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking to hire applications from qualified candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and merged districts to fill the vacant posts purely on a contract basis for a period of two years. We obtained this KPK Food Safety and Halal Food Authority Jobs 2021 via ETEA from the Daily Mashriq newspaper on 25th September 2021. Interested applicants looking for Government Jobs in KPK should also apply for Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department, KPK Jobs.
|Posted on:||25th September 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, M.Phil, Master, Matric, MS|
|Last Date:||October 11, 2021|
|Company:||Food Safety and Halal Food Authority KPK|
|Address:||Food Safety and Halal Food Authority Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar|
Join WhatsApp Group
Currently, Halal Food Authority KPK is hiring applications to recruit Laboratory Analysts (BPS-16), Food Safety Trainers (BPS-16), and Driver (BPS-05). A total of 17 new jobs are opening in the KPK Food Safety. Interested applicants meeting the post requirements given below may apply before the deadline.
- MSc Hons/M.Phil/MS in Food Science & Technology/Food Safety & Quality Management/Food Safety & Control/Food Nutrition & Science/Biochemistry from an HEC recognized educational institute.
- MSc/BSc (Hons)/BS in Food Science & Technology/Food Safety & Quality Management/Food Safety & Control/Food Nutrition & Science/Biochemistry with two years relevant experience.
Food Safety Trainer:
- MSc Hons/M.Phil/MS in Food Science & Technology/Food Safety & Quality Management/Food Safety & Control/Food Nutrition & Science from an HEC recognized educational institute.
- MSc/BSc (Hons)/BS in Food Science & Technology/Food Safety & Quality Management/Food Safety & Control/Food Nutrition & Science with two years relevant experience.
- Matric and LTV driving license issued from the licensing authority with at least 3 years experience.
- Preference will be given to individuals having domicile of the district where the post is advertised.
The appointment for these vacancies will be made through the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA. Candidates are advised to visit the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk to get more information and online application submission. Candidates may visit the prescribed link and fill the online application form. After successful submission of applications, you can download the auto-generated Challan Form to deposit the Application Processing Fee.
The online application forms will be opened on the ETEA from 27th September 2021 to 11th October 2021. You can forward applications online and download the roll number slips and more information regarding these vacancies. Only applications sent through the ETEA will be entertained. Candidates should have scanned copies of documents during the online submission of applications. To get more information – Click Here.