Industries, Commerce & Technical Education Department KPK is looking to hire applications from residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and merged districts to fill the vacant positions at Program Management Unit PMU of its ADP Funded Project. We get these Industries, Commerce & Technical Education Department KPK Jobs 2021 from the Daily Dawn newspaper on 2nd September 2021.
Industries, Commerce & Technical Education Department Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||2nd September 2021|
|Education:||ACCA, Bachelor, CA, Literate, Master|
|Last Date:||September 22, 2021|
|Company:||Industries, Commerce & Technical Education Department|
|Address:||Project Director, House No. 46 D-3, Old Jamrud Road, University Town, Peshawar|
Join WhatsApp Group
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced individuals to fill the vacancies on a contract basis for a period of one year, extendable on the satisfactory performances till the project life. Jobs are opening for Manager Finance, Manager Procurement, Manager Enterprise Development, Manager SME, Manager M&E, Internal Auditor, Communication Officer, IT Officer, Legal Officer, Field Coordinators, Accounts Assistants, Office Assistants, Driver, and Office Boys.
The vacancies demanding Literate, Bachelor’s Degree, LLB, Master’s Degree, CA, ACCA, ACMA, ACIS, and relevant field experience. Candidates should have qualifications in the relevant discipline. The complete information for each post requirement is available in the advertisement. Only eligible individuals who meet the eligibility criteria professionally are requested to forward applications before the deadline.
The appointment of these professionals will be made through the Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency known as ETEA. The detailed information is also available on the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk. All the tests/interviews will be conducted through ETEA.
How to Apply for Industries, Commerce & Technical Education Department KPK Jobs 2021?
- For serial no. 1 to 12, candidates may forward applications online through the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk Or Click Here.
- Candidates must deposit the application processing fee, otherwise, applications will not be considered for the appointment.
- The online application form will be available from 07th September 2021 to 22nd Sep 2021.
- For Serial No. 13 & 14, applications can be forwarded to Project Director, House No. 46 D-3, Old Jamrud Road, University Town, Peshawar.
- Candidates must have scanned copies of all relevant documents during the submission of the online application.