Applications are invited by the Higher Education Department Government of Punjab from highly accomplished, dedicated, qualified, and motivated professionals to fill the vacant posts in several universities. We collect this career notice from the Daily Dawn newspaper on 23rd September 2021, published as Higher Education Department Punjab Jobs 2021. Candidates should also visit Education Department, Punjab Jobs.
Higher Education Department Punjab Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||23rd September 2021|
|Location:||Lahore, Multan, Sahiwal, Sargodha|
|Last Date:||October 11, 2021|
|Company:||Higher Education Department Punjab|
|Address:||Secretary, HED/Secretary of Research Committee HED, Civil Secretariat, Lahore|
Join WhatsApp Group
Higher Education Department HED Punjab is looking for Vice Chancellors for The University of Sahiwal, The University of Sargodha, The Emerson University Multan, and Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering & Technology Multan. Interested professionals who meet the post requirements given below are welcomed to apply.
- Not be more than 65 years of age on the deadline fixed for the application submission.
- Have earned a Ph.D. Degree from an HEC or UNESCO-listed institution.
- Have experience in a senior academic, research, or management leadership position.
- Possess a distinguished research and publications record.
The complete detail is available on the HED Punjab website www.hed.punjab.gov.pk. The appointment will be made on a contract basis for a period of 4 years. Only eligible professionals will be contacted for the selection procedure.
How to Apply for Higher Education Department Punjab Jobs 2021?
- Candidates can download the Application Form from www.hed.punjab.gov.pk Or Click Here.
- This application form should be addressed to the Secretary, HED/Secretary of Research Committee HED, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
- Applications should contain a Detailed CV, Educational Certificates, Degrees, Diplomas, Experience Certificates, Research Publications, and Passport-Size Photographs.
- These applications complete in all respect must reach before 11th October 2021.