Applications are invited to fill the vacant posts in Gajju Khan Medical College/Bacha Khan Medical Complex BKMC. We get these Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi Jobs 2021 – GKMC/BKMC Jobs from the Daily News Newspaper. Candidates can also get Job Descriptions, Qualifications/Experience Requirements, and Application Forms from the GKMC website www.gkmcs.edu.pk.
Gajju Khan Medical College Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||30th August 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, MBA, MBBS, Primary, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||September 14, 2021|
|Company:||Gajju Khan Medical College|
|Address:||Dean/Chief Executive Officer, MTI Gajju Khan Medical College, Bacha Khan Medical Complex, Swabi|
Join WhatsApp Group
GKMC/Bacha Khan Medical Complex BKMC is looking to hire Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Registrar, Specialist Registrar, Trainee Registrar, Clinical Psychologist, Behavioral Scientist, Demonstrator/Lecturer, Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Finance Officer, Librarian, Warden, Statistician, Office Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Computer Operator, Curator, Clinical Technician Pathology, Public Health Technician, Hostel Assistant, Store Keeper, Projectionist, House Keeper, and Driver.
Interested applicants who want to get Eligibility Criteria should visit the GKMCS website www.gkmcs.edu.pk. Overall, candidates holding Primary, FA, FSc, BSc, Diploma in Public Health, Diploma in Pathology, B.A, M.A, Bachelor’s Degree, Postgraduate Degree, Master’s Degree, MSc, M.Com, MBA, Pharm D, FCPS, MD, and MBBS qualifications may apply for these vacancies.
How to Apply for Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi Jobs 2021 – GKMC/BKMC Jobs?
- Application form available on www.gkmcs.edu.pk along with Covering Letter, CV/Resume, attested educational testimonial, CNIC, Experience Certificate/s should be addressed to Dean/ Chief Executive. The required documents should reach the Human Resource Department Bacha Khan Medical Complex, Shahmansoor Swabi by Tuesday, September 14th, 2021.
- To get more information or download the application form – Click Here.
- Clearly mention the name of the position applied at the top right of the envelope.
- Applying for more than one post, the candidate should provide separate documents and deposit slips.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 1000/- must be deposited in the bank account number mentioned below from serial no.1 to Serial no.15 and Rs. 500/- from Serial no. 16 to Serial no. 24 as case processing fee. The original deposit slip must be sent along with the application form. The applicant may keep a photocopy of the deposit slip for his/her record.