Cabinet Division Government of Pakistan is looking to hire applications from eminent professionals of known integrity and competence as per mentioned below qualifications, experience, eligibility criteria, and other terms & conditions of appointment. We obtain these Cabinet Division Government of Pakistan Jobs 2021 from the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper on 2nd September 2021.
Cabinet Secretariat Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||2nd September 2021|
|Last Date:||September 17, 2021|
|Address:||Shafqat Ali Chachar, Section Officer (RA-II), Cabinet Division, Cabinet Secretariat, Islamabad|
Join WhatsApp Group
Cabinet Division is hiring professionals as Member Finance – Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority OGRA. Interested professionals who want to give their services to OGRA should meet the requisite qualifications and experience given below.
- At least Master’s Degree (minimum 16 years of education) in Finance/Fellow Chartered Accountant/F.C.M.A or any other degree in a related field.
- Minimum 20 Years of related experience in large private or public sector national/multinational organizations in the field of corporate, finance, accounting & budgeting along with a demonstrable track record of dealing with financial, corporate, & regulatory matters.
How to Apply for Cabinet Division Government of Pakistan Jobs 2021?
- Applicants can send a set of attested copies of all relevant documents like educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, and Passport-size photos.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of the test/interview.
- Applications must reach before 17th September 2021 to the Shafqat Ali Chachar, Section Officer (RA-II), Cabinet Division, Cabinet Secretariat, Islamabad.